UNDIFFERENTIATED PLEMORPHIC SARCOMA OF BONES
Undifferentiated pleomorphic sarcoma is type of cancer that develop anywhere in body, it involves soft tissues of the body.
Soft tissues are structures that connect, support and surround other body structures.
It is rare kind of tumors mainly grow in arms and legs.
Undifferentiable tumors appears different under microscope, they don’t look like tissues from where its growth starts that’s why it’s called undifferentiated.
These cells grow in multiple shape and size so it’s called as pleomorphic.
UNDIFFERENTIATED PLEMORPHIC SARCOMA OF BONES CAUSE
The exact cause is not known yet
DNA changes in soft tissues cell leads to this cancer, there are some risk factors which may increase tendency towards this cancer: –
- Adult people above 50 ages at higher risk
- Radiation therapy exposure, may also lead to this cancer but rarely.
UNDIFFERENTIATED PLEMORPHIC SARCOMA OF BONES SYMPTOMS
Symptoms appear according to the location that is involved.
Most commonly it begins in arm and legs but it can grow anywhere in body in soft tissues.
- Weight loss, Weakness
- Easily fatigue, Fever
If affect arm and legs it shows symptoms –
- Swelling in hands affected one
- Swelling of legs/ foot of affected one
- Pain, weakness felt in that area
- Movement restricted due to pain
- Lump felt under skin
- Tingling and numbness feeling
- If affect back of abdomen area:
- Loss of appetite
- Swelling in abdominal area, lump felt in abdomen under skin
If affect bone:
- Bone fractures
- Inflammation swelling
- Physical Examination
- Imaging test:
- Bone marrow aspiration
- Adopt healthy life style
- Drink plenty of water
- Stay away/ avoid excessive exposure to radiation
- Quit smoking, Tabacco chewing
- Eat healthy food, includes fruits, fresh vegetables, calcium in diet.
- Maintain weight
- Stay active, exercise regularly
- Stiches in elbow and shoulder joints
- Weakness and trembling of affected limbs from slight exertion
- Tibia inflamed become necrosed
- Arms and hands become numbed
- Formication of hands and feet
- Cannot hold any things in hand
- Fever, weakness
- Pain as if broken
- Loss of appetite
- Cramps in calves and soles
- Loss of power of legs
- Tremulous of hands when using them
- Paralytic weakness felt in arms
- Calves’ tenses and constricted
- Colic cutting pain with constipation
- Inguinal glands swollen and painful
- Pains in knee
- Soreness in feet, legs from walking
- Dull tearing pain in hands and arms
- Heaviness and weakness in limbs
- Unsteadiness of muscles of forearms and hands
- Unsteady walk easily falls
- Restless of legs at night
- Numbness, loss of sensation in arms, legs
- Rheumatics tearing pain in limbs
- Weakness, fatigue, loss of weight