Ependymal cells present in brain which line the ventricles of the brain and the central canal of the spinal cord. Ependymoma is a type of tumor that can form in the brain or spinal cord (any ventricle of the brain). But, they are mostly found in 4th ventricle of brain. These tumors are slow growing tumors.
It can present at any age but they are more common in children and young adults.
CAUSES: – the exact cause of ependymoma is unknown, but some factors that may contribute to development of these tumors are as follows:-
Genetic factors: – genetic mutation in families may increase the risk of developing disease.
Therapy of radiation: – previous history of radiation therapy of head or spinal cord can develop the ependymoma.
Age: – it occurs at any age but commonly found in childhood.
BRAIN CANCER SYMPTOMS:-
- Persistent headache.
- Seizures or epileptic attack.
- Vision disturbed.
- Balancing problem and coordination problems.
- Numbness, tingling.
- Loss of sensation of some parts of body.
- Difficult in urination.
- Constipation alternates with diarrhea or fecal incontinence.
- Mood swing, irritability.
- Difficulties with concentration.
- Memory weak.
- Hearing problem sometimes.
- CT SCANs.
- BLOOD TESTS.
- NEUROLOGICAL EXAMINATION.
BRAIN CANCER HOMOEOPATHIC MEDICINE:-
- Its action mainly on glands, mainly on children if they are backward mentally or physically.
- Disease of men when degenerative changes begin, cardiac, vascular and cerebral.
- Loss of memory.
- Mental weakness.
- Loss of confidence in himself.
- Aversion to strangers.
- Grief over trifles.
- Difficulty in concentration.
- Memory impaired.
- Paretic dementia.
- Mental depression.
- Fear of being assassinated.
- Loss of memory, amnesic.
- Hallucination and delusion.
- Intellectual apathy.
- Pupils contracted.
- The main symptom relate mainly to the brain and nervous system that connected with gastro intestinal disturbance.
- Restless, anxious, crying.
- Hallucinations of rats, cats, dogs etc.
- Inability to think, to fix the attention.
- Brain fag.
- Unconscious, delirious.
- Stool, undigested, thin, greenish.