Ewing sarcoma is a type of malignant tumour.
It is a rare type of tumour that affects children and young adults and commonly include the pelvis, thigh, chest wall, ribs and upper arms.
CAUSES:- the exact cause is unknown.
Any change in DNA can lead to development of abnormal cells.
EWING SARCOMA SYMPTOMS:-
- pain on the affected area.
- swelling and tenderness on affected area.
- loss of weight.
- tiredness, fatigue.
- sometime lump is present.
- X- RAY.
- CT- SCAN.
- BONE SCAN.
- BLOOD TESTS.
EWING SARCOMA HOMOEOPATHIC MEDICINE:-
- pain in the affected bone or joint.
- stiffness, swelling and tenderness and sometimes redness in the affected area.
- fracture in bone.
- night sweats.
- breaks in bone that weakened by cancer.
- icy col and sweaty feet.
- silicea can stimulate the organism to reabsorbs fibrotic conditions and scar tissue.
- disease of bone, caries, necrosis, and tumour.
- il effects of vaccinations.
- supporative processes.
ruta mainly acts on the periosteum and cartilages.
it has tendency to the formation of deposits on the periosteum, tendons and around the joints.
feeling of intense lassitude, weakness.
all parts of body are painful, as if bruised.
tenderness and pain in affected part.
stiffness and pain in affected part.
stiffness and pain in bones of different parts of body.