It is an uncommon type of cancer which develops in the upper par of nasal cavity.
It can affect the sense of smell of person.
CAUSES: – the exact cause is unknown. It is mainly related to genetic mutations and changes in DNA of cells in the nasal cavity.
ESTHESIONEUROBLASTOMA SYMPTOMS: –
the common symptoms are as follows:-
- Nasal congestion.
- Sinuses or lump or mass in the nose.
- Difficulty in breathing through the nose.
- Nose block.
- Facial pain or numbness.
- Frequently epistaxis.
- Vision problems.
- Weight loss.
- Weakness, fatigue etc.
ESTHESIONEUROBLASTOMA HOMOEOPATHIC TREATMENT:-
- Ulcerated, painful swollen nose.
- Inflammation of the nose.
- Caries, fetid discharge, purulent, bloody.
- Putrid smell from nose.
- Pain increases at night.
- Sensitive to smells.
- Thin, watery discharge from nose.
- Nose stopped up. Difficulty in breathing through nose.
- Burning and bleeding.
- Aggravation in open air, and amelioration in indoors.
- Sneezing without relief.
- Nostrils dry and ulcerated.
- Fetid, yellow discharge with stoppage of nose.
- Offensive odor in the nose.
- Takes cold at every change of weather.