MALE BREAST CANCER
It refers to formation of cancer in the breast of men. But it is very rare cancer.
It is similar to female breast cancer that cancerous cells develop un the breast of male.
CAUSES:- the exact cause is unknown. But risk factors and causes are as follows:-
The risk increase in men over the age of 60.
Genetic factors are also included.
Hormonal imbalance plays a major role to develop role to develop the breast cancer in males.
MALE BREAST CANCER SYMPTOMS:-
- The important and common symptom of breast cancer is lump. Presence of painless lump in breast.
- Thickening in the breast tissue.
- Changes in nipple.
- Discharge from nipple which can be offensive, bloody, yellowish, transparent etc.
- Changes in size and shape of breast.
- Enlarged lymph nodes of armpit.
- Skin of skin of breast.
- Changes in color of breast.
- Sometimes, pain in breast.
- Temperature of breast can be raised.
- Loss of weight.
- Weakness, fatigue.
- Loss of appetite.
- Patient can be irritable.
- CT SCAN.
- MRI SCAN.
- PET SCAN.
MALE BREAST CANCER HOMOEOPATHIC TREATMENT.
- Mammae hard and very sensitive.
- Tumors of breasts with enlarged axillary glands.
- Cancer of breast.
- Breast is hard, painful and a purple hue.
- Mammary abscess.
- Pain radiates from nipples to all over the body.
- Breasts enlarge and become painful.
- Mammae lax and shrunken, hard, painful to touch.
- Wants to press the breast with hard with hand.
- Stiches in the nipples.
- Stitches in the nipples.
- Conium mac is a glandular remedy.
- Breast swollen, indurated.
- Neuralgia of left breast and arm.
- Left breast feels as if pulled inward and pain extends to the inner arm and tip of little fingers.
- Cancer of mammae even in ulcerative stage.
- Axillary glands swollen, hard and knotted.