Homeopathy Related Commonly Asked Questions and Answers
Q.1 WHY IS HOMOEOPATHY NOT BANNED IN INDIA ?
Ans. Homoeopathy is certified by AYUSH AND GOVT OF INDIA. It is a degree course and it has good results with no side effects. It is a safe system of medicines. Many diseases are cured by homoeopathy.
Q. 2 WHY IS HOMOEOPATHY LEGAL?
Ans. Homoeopathy is recognized as one of the national systems of medicine through the practice of homoeopathy in India. That’s why homoeopathy is legal.
Q. HOW TO STOP SNORING WITH THE USE OF HOMOEOPATHIC MEDICINES?
Ans. In homoeopathy, there are many medicines for snoring. Homoeopathy is one of the popular methods that have proved successful in the treatment of mild and severe snoring. Some important medicines are;
- OPIUM – all complaints are characterised by a stupor, heavy stertorous breathing, Sleepy but cannot go to sleep, Great drowsiness, Snoring, profound coma.
- LAC CAN – great desire to sleep. Dreams frequently that she is urinating and wakes to find her on the point of doing so.
- CHINA – heavy, snoring sleep. Drowsiness. Sleeplessness, unrefreshing. Wake up early. Frightful dreams with confused consciousness on waking up.
- NUX VOMICA – sleepless from the rush of ideas. Cannot sleep after 3 am till morning. Drowsy after meals and in early evening. Better after a nap. Weeping, talking and snoring during sleep.
Q. WHY DO PEOPLE BELIEVE IN HOMOEOPATHY?
Ans. As we all know homoeopathy is a great and complete system of medicine in which illness is treated with administration of minute doses of a remedy that in larger amounts produce symptoms in healthy persons similar to those of the disease.
There are no side effects of homoeopathy.
It treats the root cause of disease. It treats the disease with no side effects. It has magical results in various diseases. Homoeopathy cures the patient as a whole, not only the disease. Homoeopathic medicines are made from natural substances and so they are nontoxic and free from side effects.
Homoeopathic medicines are proven on healthy human beings, in all sexes, and in all age groups.
Q. HOW TO GET CERTIFIED IN HOMOEOPATHY?
Ans. To get certified in homoeopathy, we have to do a BHMS degree.
For admission to bachelor of homoeopathic medicines and surgery- BHMS course, it is mandatory for students to qualify the NEET (national eligibility cum entrance test ) entrance exam after passing 12th from physics, chemistry, biology.
BHMS degree- five and half years (duration)
After completing this degree you are eligible to become a doctor in the homoeopathic field and then you will get certified in homoeopathy
Q. HOW TO REMOVE MOLES IN HOMOEOPATHY?
Ans. Homoeopathy can remove moles with their remedies. It gives best results sometimes without any side effects. Some medicines are:-
- Blotches, raw, rough, hard or cracked.
- Ringworms like eruptions every spring.
- Brown spots on hands and arms
- Freckles and blotches
- Dry skin with brown spots.
- Nevi, birthmarks.
- Eruptions only on covered parts.
- Polyps, warts, epithelioma.
- Dry, scaly, unhealthy skin.
- Itching, burning, worse scratching and washing.
- Skin affection after local medication.
- Acne at puberty.