Metastatic cancer is also called 4th stage cancer.
The cancer that spreads from its original site to other parts of the body is called metastatic cancer. It is an advanced stage of cancer.
The cancer begins when abnormal cells start to grow and divide uncontrollably.
Some cancerous cells break away from the original site of tumor and travel through the bloodstream or lymphatic system to other parts of the body that is metastatic cancer.
It is difficult to treat as compared to benign cancer.
METASTATIC CANCER SYMPTOMS: –
symptoms depend upon the site of cancer and the organ or tissues to which it has spread. But general symptoms of metastatic cancer are as follows:-
- Unexpected weight loss while eating well.
- Unusual pain in any part of the body.
- Changes in urine and stool.
- Ulcer in mouth, penis or vagina.
- Frequent or continuous fever.
- Fatigue and weakness.
- Sudden change in skin color.
- Unnatural bleeding from any part of the body.
- Sudden memory loss.
- Unhealed wound.
- Change in size of wart.
- Nausea and vomiting.
- CT SCAN.
- PET SCAN.
- Target therapy.
METASTATIC CANCER HOMEOPATHIC TREATMENT:-
- Weakness of body and mind, trembling and palpitations.
- Axillary gland painful, with a numb feeling down the arm.
- Glands enlarged and indurated.
- Chronic ulcers with a fetid discharge.
- Cancerous diathesis.
- Any type of growth of tumor.
- It acts on the glandular system, engorging and indurating it, altering its structure like scrofulous and cancerous conditions.
- It is a glandular and predominantly sycotic remedy.
- Warts, tubercles, epithelioma, naevi, carbuncles, ulcers.
- Herpetic eruptions.
- Flatulence and distension, protruding here and there.
- Glandular enlargement.
- Eruptions only on covered parts.
- White blisters on the side close to root of mouth, painfully sore.
- Swelling and induration of glands, mastitis.
- Mammae is hard and very sensitive.
- Tumors of breasts with enlarged axillary glands.
- Glandular swellings with heat and inflammation.
- Syphilitic bone pains.
- Chronic rheumatism.
- Sore throat, quinsy and diphtheria.
- Throat feels rough, narrow, hot, tonsils swollen.