Burping Problem Or Belching Or Eructation
It is an act to expel out excessive air from the stomach through the mouth it happen during extension of the stomach with the swallowing of the air,burping, belching or eruction.burping is it self a symptoms of gastrointestinal track.
Causes of belching
Belching reducess stomach distension by removing excess of air.the exact pathology behind belching is not knownbut some causes are
Most common eating or drinking too quickly .
Drinking beverages , cold drinks or acidic food.
Consumption of hot and spicy food
Burping is most commonly seen in babies or children because theyunknowly digest too much air during feeding after feeding they eructate it after small small meals.
AEROPHAGIA is a term whichalso known for voluntary or involuntary swallowing of air
Causes :chewing gums.
Drinking too quickly.
IBS irritated bowel syndrome,
Belching is a symptoms found in many disease like
1.GERD gastro esophageal reflux from the stomach to the lower end of the oesophagus causing severe burping.
2. Gastroparesisi; in this condition the muscles wall of the abdominal area weakness, because of that belching happens.
3. Gastritis:due to inflammation of the stomach wall lining causes belching
4. Peptic ulcers:sores on the oesophagues, stomach and upper part of small intestine.
5. Lactose intolerance: some people have lack of lactose intolerance tendency, which causes burping.
Homoeopathic medicine for belching
- Asefoetida: great difficulty in bringing up wind.
Flatulence and regurgitation of liquids,
Distension and throbbing of stomach and abdomen.
Pulsations in the pit of the stomach,
Violent gastralgia, cutting and burning in the stomach.
Gurgling and rolling of the wind which escape afterward with a loud and difficult eructation.
- Raphanus: burning in epigastric region, followed by hot eructation
Intense distension of the abdomen,
Bloating of the stomach.
- Lycopodium: sore eructation, sour burning,sore taste of the mouth,
Great burning of the lower and upper part of the oesophagus
- Natrum phos: sour eructation, sour vomiting, mouthful of the food,
Sour taste of the mouth
Yellow, creamy coating of the tongue and posterior portion of the roof of mouth.
- Carbo veg: eructation, heaviness, fullness and sleepiness, tence from the flatulence with pain worse at lying down.
Contractive pains extending to the chest and back.