APPENDIX CANCER-Gastrointestinal neuroendocrine tumor
APPENDIX CANCER (Gastrointestinal neuroendocrine tumor) is a rare kind of tumor develops in mesenchymal cell of gastrointerstinal tract.
The most common site of tumor is small intestine but can also seen in other area of GIT tract i.e. Stomach, colon, ileocecal junction, lower esophagus, anal canal, rectum.
This tumor progress very rapidly. It’s very aggressive but very rare kind of tumor around 100/150 cases reported around worldwide and mostly patient are young and middle age.
APPENDIX CANCER CAUSE:
DNA Mutation causes overproduction of cell. The exact cause of this tumor is not known.
Risk factors are:-
- History of cancer
- Unhealthy eating habits
- Exposure to chemical harmful for GIT tract
- Smoking, radiation etc
- Age;- young and middle age people
APPENDIX CANCER SYMPTOMS:
Its symptoms may be varies according to site where tumor is located in G.I.T tract
Small intestine tumor:- leads to Abdominal pain , diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, indigestion, heartburn, excessive acidity.
Anal/ Rectum tumor:- Disturbed bowel movement, blood in stool, constipation, pain in lower abdomen.
Stomach: – Stomach pain, fatigue, low fever, weight loss, heaviness, full feeling, loss of appetite, eructation.
Esophagus: Pressure in esophageal tract, chest pain, difficulty in swallowing, pain while breathing, vomiting, bleeding in esophagus which may come out with stool in black colour, haematemesis
Gastrointestinal Neuroendocrine Tumor DIAGNOSIS:
- Physical examination
- Ask for any previous history of cancer, or any other illness
- Palpitate gently at painful site to locate any mass
- Ultrasound – help to detect lesion/mass
- Endoscopy – Biopsy – To collect sample for study under microscope
- Blood test, CBC
– Boost immune system by:
- Quit smoking
- Quit drinking
- Exercise regularly
- Maintain healthy weight
- Eat properly cooked food
- Eat fiber rich diet to avoid constipation and other illness
- Maintain hygiene
- Maintain bowel movements
HOMOEOPATHIC TREATMENT For Gastrointestinal Neuroendocrine Tumor:
- History of alcoholism, Tobacco intake, poisoning
- Ulceration of mouth, gum bleed easily
- Throat swollen, edematous, cause constricted feeling with burning and
- Unable to swallow
- Nausea, retching, vomiting after eating or drinking
- Burning pain, craves acid and coffee
- Vomiting of blood, bile, green mucus or brown black mixed with blood
- Great exhaustion, weakness
- Anything eat feels logged in esophagus
- Abdomen swollen and painful
- It irritate, inflames and degenerate mucous membrane, serous membrane
- Sour eructation after every meal
- Belching large quantity of wind after eating
- Vomiting whatever eat
- Constriction feeling cardiac opening
- Inflammation of stomach with burning up-to throat
- Pain sharp cutting in abdomen
- Burning pain in back as if broken
- Goes for cancerous affections
- Excoriating, burning and offensive discharge
- Hemorrhagic tendency, small wounds profuse bleeding
- Nausea ,vomiting of food several hour after eating
- Painful hard spot on stomach
- Distended abdomen
- Fetid , bloody stool, green stool
- Great debility
Consider trying homeopathy treatment with 24/7 Homeopathy Clinic led by Dr. Ruchi and her experienced team in Zirakpur. Homeopathy offers a holistic approach to health, focusing on your unique needs and addressing the root causes of ailments. Dr. Ruchi and her team provide personalized consultations both in-person and online, ensuring that patients from across the globe have access to their expertise. Plus, with the ability to deliver medicine worldwide, you can trust that your health and well-being are in capable hands, no matter where you are. Experience the benefits of homeopathy and embark on a journey towards better health with 24/7 Homeopathy Clinic.