Morning sickness is also known as nausea gravidarum, nausea, vomiting of pregnancy (NVP), emesis gravidarum, and pregnancy sickness. It means nausea and vomiting occurs during the 1st trimester of pregnancy. 80 percent of pregnant women experience this during 1 St trimester of pregnancy.
Usage of contraceptive pills and hormonal replacement therapy can cause morning sickness in women.
It is not serious and results from the normal changes in the body that take place as the pregnancy progresses.
A severe form of this sickness is called hyperemesis.
Causes of morning sickness:
Your well-being is our priority. Begin your journey to health and vitality with Dr. Ruchi at 247Homeopathy Clinic. The exact cause is not known. But some studies have shown that:
- Hormonal Levels Get Increased Especially Estrogen During the First Few Weeks of the Pregnancy That Can Cause Morning Sickness.
- Reduced Blood Sugar Levels Can Cause Nausea and Vomiting During Pregnancy.
- If a Woman Is Pregnant with Twins and Triplets Are at Higher Risk to Develop this Sickness.
- Altered Metabolism of Carbohydrates
- Physical Changes Caused by Pregnancy.
- Morning Sickness Occurs Previous Pregnancy
- If You Are Suffering from Present Illnesses Like Migrain, Motion Sickness Can Cause It During Pregnancy
- History of Intake of Contraceptive Pills
Symptoms of morning sickness:
- Reduced appetite
- Depression or anxiety
- Weight loss
- Increased frequency of urination and passes small quantity
- Vomit blood sometimes
- Abdominal pain
Ultrasound: ultrasound to rule out if the mother is carrying one and two or multiple babies in the womb.
- Get rest properly.
- Avoid cooking food that can make you more nauseated
- Take cold food instead of hot food
- Eat biscuits before waking up from bed
- Take small multiple meals instead of large meals at a time
- Increase intake of carbohydrates in the diet and reduced fat
- Drink plenty of fluids
- Do not stressed out
- Add ginger to your diet that may help in reducing nausea and vomiting.
Morning Sickness homeopathy treatment in Zirakpur:
Ipecacuanha: ipecacuanha is a well-indicated medicine for persistent nausea and vomiting which forms the chief guiding symptoms. It is mainly indicated for children and adults who are feeble. Mouth moist much saliva. Constant nausea and vomiting with pale and twitching of face.
Amygdalus: Amygdalus is well-indicated medicine for morning sickness and nausea and vomiting of various kinds. Irritation of the stomach, no form of food tolerated. Constant nausea and vomiting.
Symphoricarpus racemosa: it is well-indicated medicine for persistent nausea and vomiting during pregnancy.gastric disturbance. Fickle appetite with nausea and water brash. Bitter taste in the mouth. Constipation. Aversion to all food and ameliorated by lying on the back.
Apomorphia: it is well-indicated medicine for vomiting and nausea with increased secretion of sweat and saliva mucus and tears. Constant nausea. Violent inclination to the vomit. Empty retching and headache with heartburn. Reflux vomiting in pregnancy.